HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Collaboration with Louisa Okonye


I first met Louisa Okonye about three years ago when she contacted me and asked to give her a couple of professional tips as she was planning to set up her own fashion label. I am always happy to help, especially when I know I can be useful. She is very determined and soon after our first meeting she started her business. We kept contact ever since and shared our gained experience regarding selling platforms, potential customers, fashion shows or exhibitions.

Ornella dress, Louisa Okonye F/W 11/12
Pia dress, Louisa Okonye F/W 11/12

A couple of weeks ago she called me to gladly tell me that she has a new store, on Lerchenfelder Strasse 44 and proposed me to take some of my bags and show them to her customers. November is a good time especially that before Christmas people offer special presents and as well when celebrating the winter holidays like to match their outfits with an original accessoire. So, it was a great idea and when I had a look at her collection I’ve noticed that many of her dresses fit my designs.

Here are some photos from her new store:

Some of my necessaires, clutches, wristlets, wallets

Louisa Okonye photos: Gary Milano

No comments:

Post a Comment