HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Event in My Atelier


Last Saturday, 17.12., I organized a Christmas Shopping day in my atelier. As guest designers, I decided to invite two of my recent favorite ones, Charity Akuma and Gabriele Rigby. Charity is a jewelry designer, freshly established on the Viennese market (I will soon write a post about her work) and Gabriele is working under the label Fröhlich, you can see more of her designs on her website.
We had visits from our friends and customers and everyone could find a Christmas present for a dear one. I prepared homemade pastries, sweets and natural citrus punch. The day was beautiful, cozy and relaxed. I will definitely repeat it next it year!

Here are some impressions:

No comments:

Post a Comment