HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wedding Affairs, Impressions

In late summer I got to personally meet photographer Pia Clodi when we decided to cooperate for a photo shoot. She was first introduced to me by Claire Morgan when I had the pleasure to see Claire’s portraits wearing a dress she bought from my latest collection.

Pia’s work is very good so the result was making me very happy and we kept in touch (I will soon post some photos from the summer shoot). The next cooperation arrived in mid October and I felt honoured that this working partnership brought me an indirect participation at the Wedding Affairs fair in Vienna. Pia used a photo from the summer shoot in her presentation text, the organizers printed catalogues that were handed to all visitors and I could see that the people were appreciating our work.


Gladly, together with Claire I received an invitation at the first day of the Wedding Affairs and we joyfully welcomed the beautiful surprises prepared by the organizers and exhibitors: an interesting fashion show, sparkling wine, savoury mini cakes & mini sandwiches, cosmetic samples. Surprisingly, we met by chance friends, business colleagues or partners; the fair brought together many interested parties!

Together with Claire

Everything seemed to be very well organized; I could feel all the hard work behind each label/company. In my opinion, the highlight of the fair was the dedicated corner to the Brazilian companies.


Pia’s wedding photography label Peaches & Mint had such a beautiful decorated stand, each cm was carefully arranged and to many people's sweet delight, her neighbours were representing a label called the Cake Shop.

Together with Pia
Peaches & Mint Homemade Marmelade
Beautiful Photo From Our Latest Collaboration (Head Design - Das Weddings)
Pia Brought Me From Paris a Beautiful Piece of Vintage Lace

Some snap-shots from the fashion show, various designers:

No comments:

Post a Comment