HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Creative Mood


These days I’m in a beautiful, inspirational mood. I'm setting up my next collections themes and I hope that I’ll soon be able to best express the result of my visions. The creative process started in January and it usually takes me a couple of months till I can say that I'm happy with my expressions. Will keep you updated!

Below, some portraits taken by my husband on Sunday, outside was raining ice and foggy but I’m loving my atelier regardless the weather conditions.
I’m always enjoying wearing this aboriginal pattern dress by Olga Koloskova, a good friend of mine and a very talented tailor & designer:

No comments:

Post a Comment