HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, April 20, 2013

SchnittBOGEN – 1 Year Anniversary


A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure to receive a phone call from Michaela Hudecova Königshofer telling me that she would like to invite me among other designers to be a part of a fashion presentation celebrating her one year old project, SchnittBOGEN. I loved the idea especially since I participated at the SchnittBOGEN’s opening evening exactly one year ago.

Yesterday evening all guest designers/labels (Attiquette, Bugaric, MWAM, Shakkei, Wiener Konfektion) presented a sample of their latest collections; this time I chose to show some new additions to my Valeska collection.
The evening was a success; over one hundred guests celebrated the anniversary with lots of joy, drinks and home-made treats! I fully enjoyed the company of some of my friends that happily accepted to pass by, I very much appreciate that my friend Jasmine and her neighbour drove over 40km until the location or that my other friend, Adina came with her baby daughters from a far away neighbourhood on a rainy day.

Thank you Patrick, Mirela, Beatrice, the organizers Michaela & Alexander and the whole team (models, make-up artists and photographers) for offering me such a beautiful time!

Happy Anniversary SchnittBOGEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment