HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Malta in September, Part I — Gozo & Comino


I have just returned from a wonderful 12 days stay on the islands of Malta, I’m now filled with energy and ready to get back to my atelier’s work, exciting projects and events that will soon take place.

I love Malta, it’s my second trip there and each time it was a real pleasure. This time we divided the stay between Munxar, Gozo and Valletta, Malta it was a wise decision and I would recommend it! The apartments we stayed in were booked through airbnb.com; each was a great choice, the apartment on Gozo was newly built and the one in Valletta had a traditional charm.

The food was amazing, it was hard to stop eating or thinking of the delicious fish, cheese, olives, capers, pastries (pastizzi, qassatat), ftira and sweets... The weather, sea water, fine sand were a real delight...

I would love to share with you some of my photographic impressions; few other posts will follow in the next days:

View From the Apartment in Munxar, Gozo
Republic Street in Victoria, Gozo 
Mini-shop in Victoria, Gozo 
Traditional Pastries
Comino Island
Near-by Food Store
Il Ramla Beach
Our Daily Bus Station
View From The Citadella
Folklore Museum in The Citadella
Delicious Pie in Jubilee Café, Victoria
On The Way to The Blue Lagoon, Comino
Fried Egg Jellyfish
Ġgantija, "Giants' Tower" is a Neolithic, Megalithic Temple
The Ġgantija Temples Are Older Than The Pyramids of Egypt
These Temples Are More Than 5500 Years Old
View From Bridgette and Ruben's Apartment
Writing A Feedback On The Apartment's Book

No comments:

Post a Comment