HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, October 21, 2013

My Bridal Lines Showcased at “Wedding Affairs 2013”


This weekend I had the pleasure to participate in Austrias leading annual bridal fair: Wedding Affairs. I am still impressed by the whole project, it is the most beautiful and refined wedding fair in the country and it was such an honour to be selected among the well-established, exceptional local and international companies and artists that took part in it. I appreciate that the selection was made priority, since products and services like the ones presented at this fair are about quality, originality, tradition and great customer care.

I am a small company and despite that, I felt appreciated, respected and welcomed by the whole team. My last eight weeks have been filled with intense work, I have been dedicating 100 hours / week and all my efforts have been worth it, Wedding Affairs was fascinating, simply a dream!

I wish to thank everyone that supported me through all this time, understood my emotions and gave me creative space, jumped when I needed a talk or a helping hand. You all know who you are! I am deeply grateful.

As well, I would love to thank all the visitors that showed interest in my designs, it was a true delight seeing that my work is appreciated. People like you give me the energy to keep doing what I love the most!

Special thanks to the organisers: Niely Hoetsch and Michaela Honies for believing in me and for their trust to give me the “key” to their fabulous fair. You and your team did an amazing job!

For those that missed Wedding Affairs 2013, here are some impressions:

Beatrice, My Right Hand During The Fair. Thank you my dear :)
In Love With Maltese Lace
Claire Morgan's Bridal Accessories
My Friends Nadia and Thomas Having a Look at My Next SS 2014 Fashion Collection Catalogue - Photo: Piet Payer
I'm Showing My Friend Susanne My GF & GF Collection No. I - Photo: Piet Payer
Photo: Piet Payer
Photo: Piet Payer
Treats From Sim Catering
Ana, Beatrice & Odeta
Sandra, My Muse & Model
Thank You Bernard For The Refreshment :)
Maria, A Beautiful Person And Talented Photographer
From Left to Right: Michi, Philipp and Bride to Be, Sinziana!

Some of my Gentle Fairies & The Golden Flowers dresses were presented in cooperation with Niely Hoesch's gorgeous headpieces:

Collection I, Draft No. 9
Collection I - Formal, Draft No.1
Collection I, Draft No.12
Collection I, Draft No.11
Collection I, Draft No.5
Collection I, Draft No.15a
Collection I, Draft No.15
Collection I, Draft No.18
Collection I, Draft No.2

No comments:

Post a Comment