HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, December 2, 2013

My Birthday Wishes

© Claire Morgan

Today is my birthday and for the first time in many years it’s sunny outside and I feel like making a few wishes!

First, I wish to thank God for keeping me under His protection every second of my life. I feel loved, guided and blessed. Then, I wish to stay healthy, so that I can enjoy everything surrounding me: my family, friends, work and the world.

Having this, I wish to continue to have the possibilities to explore my creativity, to work as much as I love and always to keep the same extraordinary friends besides me.

Thank you everyone that loves me unconditionally, supports my work and accepts me the way I am: with faults, moods and imperfections. I will always feel your heart and kindness!

Many kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment