HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, February 24, 2014

BrautSache 2014

© Tony Gigov

I’m feeling so honoured to have my name included in the Brautsache 2014 exhibitor’s list; it was a dream, starting from the perfect organization and logistics, the breath-taking location, fashion shows to the great mood that surrounded us. Despite all the hard work and exhaustion, as soon as the fair began, I started to feel relaxed and delighted to meet my lovely future brides, potential customers, colleagues and partners.

Many thanks to everyone that visited me and a special Thank You! to the organisers, Michaela Honies and Niely Hoetsch, & and their great team!

Below, all the impressions that I‘ve collected:

Elisabeth Feldner - Die Elfe
Tony Gigov 
My Sweet Friend, Nicky Webb
Leonie (R., My Future Bride) & Her Friend
My Gorgeous Model, Isabella
I Looove Tiziana Terenzi
Isabella Wearing My Design , Far Left
Together With The Wonderful Michaela Honies, Niely Hoetsch and Alamande Belfor

No comments:

Post a Comment