HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sister's Compliments From Stuttgart - Making Of


It's been two months since I've published the photos of beautiful Rike, we received a great feedback from many people and I wish to thank everyone, especially to those from Stuttgart and Baden-Württemberg county that are reading my blog. It’s very rewarding knowing that my stories and my work awakes interest in people that I don’t personally know.

My weekend in Stuttgart was amazing and I really hope that I will have the chance to be there again. Everyone I met was so warm-hearted and kind!

The photoshoot went perfect, we were a great, fun loving and relaxed team!

No comments:

Post a Comment