HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, October 31, 2014

Claudia’s Gentle Fairies & The Golden Flowers Custom Dress – Wedding Photos


Every time I look at Claudia’s photos, my heart is invaded with joy and pride that I got the chance know her! She is such a wonderful person! And most important, she is surrounded by a beautiful family and circle of friends!

Claudia’s wedding and the preparations before were a great opportunity for me to see new places and meet new, lovely people! She makes a dream couple with Chiristian and I wish them both an everlasting love and bond!

Thank you Daniela, for capturing so many great moments at their wedding!


Photos: Daniela Reske
Location: Hofgut Maisenburg Hayingen
Sweet Table: Heike Krohz
Music: Villa Musica, Tübingen

No comments:

Post a Comment