HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   SHOP   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Artiste – My Latest Handbags Collection


I designed this collection inspired by a couple of creative people that I have been admiring since a while. I am very lucky to be surrounded by amazing artists and talented colleagues, their work, dedication and passion are a strong source of inspiration on my collections.
One of them is light objects and lampshades designer, Megumi Ito. I met her exactly 12 years ago and Megumi still fascinates me. I admire her work, natural talent, style, beauty and youthfulness. We used to be neighbors for a couple of years, then kept contact, mostly via Facebook.

Beginning of November I asked her if she would like to pose with my freshly finished handbags collection (and my outfits) and she gladly accepted. I was very happy, she is exactly the type of person and artist that best represents my concept. The photoshoot took place in Megumi's downtown apartment, she was a very good host and a patient model :)

Italian photographer Elena Azzalini did a great job; I am very excited to show you some of the photos!


More, you can find on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment