HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, February 13, 2015

Aubrey’s Wedding Dress – The Wedding


Every time I receive a full wedding album from one of my brides, I feel delighted, grateful and honored that I can see and share priceless moments as well as impressions of my work. If I can help making the bride feel and look great, I consider it a big personal and artistic achievement.

Aubrey recently sent me the whole photo album taken by wedding photographer couple Jan & Marianna Plachy. I enjoyed going through it a lot and now would like to share with you a selection of impressions from Aubrey and Mark’s big day! They had their families and friends besides; the sunny day was filled with joy, love and laughter! More photos you can see on my website, here.

Thank you Aubrey for allowing me to be a part of your dream day, it was a great pleasure getting to know you! Thank you as well for the touching and lovely letter you’ve sent me after the wedding, it meant a lot to me!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment