HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feinheiten, Innsbruck


About four years ago, my designer friend, Johanna Larcher, called me to tell me about a newly opened shop, Feinheiten, in Innsbruck. She described it as lovely and exclusive and that my label would get a good exposure there. I got in contact with the owner, Marianne Ecker; I was impressed by her excellent English, our e-mail conversations were easy and delightful so we happily decided to cooperate! She is one of the most serious, correct, organised and friendly shop owners I've ever worked with! I appreciate the fact that Feinheiten has a captivating selection of handmade designs from yoga collections to leather goods, lifestyle products, children accessories and jewellery.

Last week, I had the chance to finally meet Marianne in person and see the shop in real! I was charmed by everything I saw, it was hard to leave after 1 hour ... The shop looks bigger than in all the photos I saw before; it gives you the feeling of an art & design gallery. It is impeccably organised and curated, the location is right in the heart of the city, on the way to the Dom. Marianne is super nice, sweet and charismatic!

I will soon design a limited handbags collection especially for Feinheiten, I got lots of inspiration from this visit!

Below, some photos:

At Home, My Little, Fine Souvenir From Feinheiten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment