HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Passion For Hand Knits

Photo: Dina Lee

I discovered Maria Florea’s work by chance, following an online discussion after the broadcast of my television interview by TVR. I love to personally get to know talented and inspiring artists and Maria is one of them. She graduated “George Enescu” Arts University in Iasi, Romania, lives in Toscany, Italy and works as a ceramic artist, painter and wool crafter. Since years I am searching for a skilled hand knitter to bring my creative ideas to life  and I was super happy to find out, that Maria would be interested to cooperate with my label.

I sent her a moodboard and some ideas and preferred to start with black colour, but in the future I will also go for off-white. When I received the package with the two designs I was really pleased and delighted!

A couple of weeks ago, portrait photographer Dina Lee visited my atelier and took some photos of me and my atelier so it was the perfect occasion to show my pleasure wearing one of the wool designs.

I will soon publish more of my portraits taken by Dina, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment