HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Molecule F

I have first heard about Molecule F on a Romanian TV show and instantly loved their project: a professional advertising and selling platform for Romanian designers and hand craft artists. The labels selection is restricted to a limited number of members as the focus stays on the best possible quality from both sides: great products and good promotion as well fast communication to each designer.

Dress with fabulous sleeves, Rozalb De Mura
Cobalt blue knitted dress, Lucian Broscatean
Queen of the Night, Kristina Dragomir

After secretly following their ascending evolution and admiring everything they offer in the online shop, this spring I took the initiative and approached them for a potential collaboration.
To my positive surprise, they answered fast and set an interview 2 weeks later in Bucharest. Our first talk impressed me as the manager explain me in detail how the concept works from the products selection (there are more experts evaluating each piece) till the customer care and further promotion channels they organize.
From the selected designers their essential request is to provide the best product quality and communication punctuality. In exchange for their services the best part is that their commission is minimal and the end price is equal to the one in the designer's/artist's ateliers. The shipping is free and every package is beautifully wrapped, showing like a present. For the moment, they’re only shipping within Romania but in the future they’ll start with other countries. My personal opinion is that I consider Molecule F as being the best online fashion & art platform in Eastern Europe as well I have to admit and say that in Austria there is none existing (at the moment) to compete with them.

Margie doll, Keszeg Agnes
Leopard scarf, Keszeg Agnes
Wheels earrings, Maria Filipescu

The acceptance in their team was very flattering for me. To be among the Romanian fashion elite is an important step in my carrier and I’m glad that my work is appreciated in Austria where I live as well in my home land.

It took about 4 months to design and sew a line of exclusive clutches and set all the legal details.

On 11.10.11 my collection has been officially launched with a press release.

You can see my Molecule F clutch collection  here, the website is bilingual ((En-Ro) and easy to go throught the items.

Photos: Molecule F

No comments:

Post a Comment