HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My New York Bag


I’ve been making this bag especially for my New York trip and I am very pleased with the result as I wanted something to match my day time outfits, light, durable and waterproof. When I first saw the fabric I loved it in an instant. The texture has a special surface, the weight is perfect and the curry color tone brings a warm autumn feeling.


I’ve lined it with a black-grey metallic fabric, has an inside pocket and the bottom is reinforced with a solid rubber piece so that the bag can stand even if it has very few objects inside.


The advantage of its size is that I can carry as many magazines, food and other personal belongings during the long distance flights as well have it empty before starting a city spree and fill it along the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment