HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, February 3, 2012

Christiana Uikiza


I know Christiana since about 4 years and I’ve always admired her musical talent, amazing voice, professional aspirations and strong desire to perfect herself. Every time I listen to her live performances I get goose skin! It’s hard to describe her as an artist because words won’t be enough but very soon you will have the chance to discover her (if you didn’t do that yet). Her long awaited second album will be released this spring and happily I was one of the few privileged people that could already hear it and obtain the first impressions.


Last Sunday, Christiana invited me and my husband over her apartment to join a small group of her friends to receive and welcome her second album: How to get

Christiana's cozy apartment

The atmosphere was very warm, arty, musical and cozy… she prepared home-made pancakes filled with a poppy seeds cream (delicious!) and were served with a wonderful, specially made white wine.

I love her style sense and fashionable outfits


The album is arranged and produced by Joe Meixner, in case you don’t know yet, he is one of the most magnificent Austrian pianists. The music is composed by Christiana Uikiza and Joe Meixner, the lyrics are written by Christiana Uikiza; in other assignments three multiple Grammy awarded artists took part in accomplishing an absolutely refreshing, individual and elaborate music album.
I will write more about all the details as soon as everything will be set: launching date, website etc.

While listening to the songs I was touched by joy, pleasure, charm and rhythm! With every song I was going through different emotions and that makes it so special: the blend of styles.
Looking forward having the CD in my hands!

playing aroud

2 comments:

  1. Felicitări amandurora pentru talentul, dragostea si bucuria pe care le daruiti celorlalti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cristina, iti multumesc si in numele Christianei pentru cuvintele frumoase si calde! Ne dau puterea de a continua sa realizam ceea ce iubim enorm.

    ReplyDelete