HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, March 16, 2012

Invitation card to my next fashion show


Each invitation is personal

My next collection, Luft (Air) represents my five years anniversary of professional activity; it’s actually almost five and a half years :) as my atelier has been set up in October 2006.

With the support of the Romanian Embassy in Vienna, I will organize a fashion show at the end of this month. I very much wanted to have a representative invitation layout and I am completely satisfied with the result. The majority of the guests are invited by the Embassy and from my side I chose to invite my customers and potential customers, journalists and business partners. As the capacity of the location is limited, later, on the 30th of March, I will organize a second event at The Villa. Soon, I will write more about it.

Anastasija Karner, the model I chose to be on the invitation card has been very professional and her looks match my creative concept.


Early April, I will publish photos with the outfits from the collection!

© Patricia Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment