HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Featured in The FG Magazine


"FG Magazine is a unique and fresh digital publication brought to you by THEFASHIONGLOBE. The focus is on fashion, art, culture and current events. Our mission is to highlight the artistic and cultural landscape of the emerging fashion community while engaging interesting individuals and supporting talents."

Model Nadia Danecek wearing a back free dress, Luft collection (right side)

I’m very proud and happy to be chosen for an article that reveals my professional background starting with the city that I live in and inspires me mostly, the factors that influence my designs to the results of my work.
The article was adapted before the official launch of my new collection by Elizabeth Deheza (vintage fashion columnist) that specially came to Vienna to visit my atelier and have a look at the first pieces that were ready. In the article, you can see two of my dresses from the collection.

Enjoy reading it!

Many thanks to The FG Magazine team!

No comments:

Post a Comment