HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bliss Evaluation


I frequently like to test my apparel, so I would pick either a top, dress, shirt, trousers or skirt and try to feel what my customers would sense.

I love each item from my latest collection, Luft, especially the flowing wide trousers that can be paired with a multitude of tops, tanks or bodysuits.
Today, the weather has been wonderful and I decided to pick the off white ones, match them with a similar shade top and enjoy the outfit in one of my favourite garden-parks in Vienna.
It has been a real bliss! The silk fabric was cascading in the wind and the sun was offering a natural glaze and adoration:

No comments:

Post a Comment