HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, February 22, 2013

BrautSache 2013

Photo: Palais Schönburg

Yesterday evening I had the great pleasure to be invited at the third edition of the exclusive wedding exhibition, BrautSache. The location, Palais Schönburg, was perfectly matching the concept; a great choice in 2011 was another location with royal flair, Radisson Blu Palais Hotel.
Every year, the organizers are setting BrautSache in another location so I am curious about next year. The fair is like a small, cosy extension of Wedding Affairs, a second meeting point for interested parties.

For the first time, on April the 20th, BrautSache will be traveling to Salzburg and will be hosted in a beautiful castle, Schloss Fuschl. I might as well visit it there; I love the atmosphere and I'll have the chance to spend time with friends from the wedding business, meet new, interesting people and simply see beautiful products/services.

I wish to transmit my compliments to the organizers, Niely Hoetsch and Michaela Honies, they’ve made an amazing job from offering a warm, welcomely and professional surrounding (for the visitors and companies) to the great selection of the exhibitors.

Below, some snap shots, I had a great time, many laughs and a good conversation with Claire Morgan, Pia Clodi, Birgit Horn and Viktoria Antal:

Besides Photograpy, Pia Has an Exclusive Taste for Interior Design, I Loved Her Place!
Das Weddings
Wald & Schwert
Adelheid Luxus Kekse
Wedding Avenue, twobirds
Peaches & Mint
Claire Morgan & Pia Clodi
twobirds
twobirds

No comments:

Post a Comment