HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, May 20, 2013

In The Process of Getting a New Profile Photo for My Website


Yesterday, for most of the time, the weather was fantastic, simply perfect for my scheduled photo shoot.



My website is in the progress of getting a new design (graphically and technologically), I’m totally excited about it so it’s about time to also update my profile photo.

I’m now choosing the right one, the fact that there are so many good photos is confusing me. The direction I want to stay is professional but personal.

I loved my natural make-up and I’m happy that my make-up artist and friend Kamila Rudel mastered the look I wanted to have.

Here are some impressions from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment