HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, May 25, 2013

patriciavincent.com - New Design!


I’m sooo happy and excited about my new “baby”: the freshly launched redesigned website patriciavincent.com

It has been a project of many working weekends; we wanted something updated to the technology and a new way to showcase my work. My bridal lines have now a better presentation, all the texts have been updated and a new professional long term project has been included (Custom Design For Corporations). A couple of points are still in the workings but very soon will be added.

I love everything about the website and I deeply thank that special person that made it possible :)

Yesterday evening I invited some of my closest friends, associates and creative minds to celebrate and share my joy. I thank all of them for accepting my invitation, I felt spoiled and cherished! My guests splashed me with little gifts, kisses and smiles, it felt like my birthday!

My childhood friend Maria invested love and skills to bake us delicious cakes, my friend Beatrice brought along salty snacks, my mother shipped from Romania a traditional cake, cozonac and our host, Pucco’s Lounge prepared delicious tramezzini and drinks.

Here, some impressions:

Preparing For The Video Presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment