HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Love To Occasionally Wear My Formal Wedding Celebration Dress

© Claire Morgan

This is the second dress that I wore at my formal wedding, one year ago. I chose to make this design to best match the location and purpose. I love the combination of lace and the airy natural viscose from the sleeves; it gives me freedom and comfort. Soon after my wedding, I took it with me to Napoli and wore it at a nice dinner party. This September I made sure to have it in my luggage and had the pleasure to wear it in Malta.

Guess, next year I’ll pack it again :)

Villa Avellino, Pozzuoli

This September, in Valletta, getting ready at the beautiful flat we rented:

No comments:

Post a Comment