HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

White Dreams


A couple of months ago, soon after the Wedding Affairs took place, I received a friendly email from wedding planner Verena Kindermann saying hello, presenting herself and her business. She later told me about a project that she’s planning for this winter and asked me if I would like to join! I was delighted by her offer, she is very professional and perfectly organized and I knew that my part will go easy and smooth. We met in November, she visited me in the atelier together with lovely wedding photographer Miriam Primik and Raphaela, a beautiful model. The concept of the project was an inspirational winter wedding in the mountains.

Everything run as planned and I am so in love with the result:


Photography/coordination: Miriam Primik - Fotografie
Coordination/styling: Verena Kindermann - Exclusive Weddings Austria
Flowers/decoration support: Floristik Obendrauf
Hair & makeup: Melissa Leitinger
Bridal outfit: Patricia Vincent
Paper goods: Tiwa-Design
Cake & baked goods: Zuckerzirkus
Groom's attire: Schöffmann
Rings: Feichtinger
Decoration support: Tausendschön
Models: Raphaela & Benjamin

1 comment: