HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ready For the Brautsache


Today, another edition of Brautsache will take place, a gorgeous bridal fair organised by Michaela Honies and Niely Hoesch. The two ladies are behind the concept and organisation of another amazing fair, the Wedding Affairs. Last September I had the honour to be invited to participate at the third edition of the Wedding Affairs and this time it felt the same, I am so happy and proud to be among so many great names and brands in the Austrian (creative) wedding scene.

Some of the highlights of today’s fair are the fashion and bridal dresses presentations; yesterday, I had the great pleasure to meet for the first time the model that was proposed to me by the organisers.

Isabella

I am looking forward to my friends and customers visits and to see again some of my dear colleagues!

I’ll soon get back to you with all the impressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment