HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Warm and Sincere Thank You!


I wish to send my love and appreciation to all those that made my Fashion Day possible; it was one of the best events I ever had! I wouldn’t have managed to achieve such a perfect outcome without the support of my dear friends, partners and colleagues!

A big Thank You! to each of you that visited the Fashion Day, it was a great feeling to see you all there, your positive energy gives me strength to continue fulfilling my professional dreams.

A grateful Thank You! to my customers, without you, my work and designs wouldn’t exist.

A special Thank You! to my husband for all the sleepless nights he had to bear, for all the efforts he invested and unconditional support.

Another special Thank You! to Beatrice Gheorghe and Michael Zyklan, they were my engine and the very first that jumped in to support this project.

Can’t wait to see all the photos; I will soon publish them!

Love,

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment