HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lookbooks Photo Shoot – "Making Of"s


Yesterday, my atelier became for 10 hours the photo shoot set for my latest project: the lookbooks of my new two collections, "I Am Leonie" and Capsule Collection No. 2, "Epic Frames". The team started to prepare two hours before I arrived at the atelier and when I entered I was positively surprised by the transformation. Everything looked amazing; the decoration was perfectly arranged by Stefanie, the lighting setting was professionally organised by Elisabeth, and my two models, Ivii & Clara were beautifully prepared by the super talented make-up artist, Adriana.

We've worked the whole day and evening, it was exhausting but exciting in the same time. I am super happy with the input everyone gave and I am really looking forward seeing the results, they will be great!

Thank you my dear team!

Below, some snap shots, Stefanie photographed most of the time, a big Thank You!


Team:
Photography: Elisabeth Feldner  – dieelfe.com
Setting Decoration: Stefanie Rausch - Mademoiselle Fée
Hair & Make-up: Adriana Holban – adrianah.com
Models: Clara & Ivii

No comments:

Post a Comment