HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Get Dressed For Europe - Fashion Show

What a great event it was! I can openly say that it was my best show ever: perfectly organised from the very first minute until the last. In my next post I will publish some behind the scene photos, it was so much fun and joy!

A Big Thank You! to the Biber team, the show’s team, Stella Models the Anker former Expedithalle, all the sponsors, the public, my guests and surely to Verena Mandragora that took these amazing photos!


 My interpretation of an European design: fresh, natural, free spirited, minimalist:

2 comments:

  1. Well, there are several aspects of wedding and making it perfect. Wedding invitation card is one the important aspect of making any marriage special.

    wedding cake

    ReplyDelete