HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thank You For Your Kind Support!


Just before I left on holidays, I've received a delightful surprise in the form of an email by Austrian magazine "Elite". I was informed that I made the top three on their list of best Austrian designers in the category "bridal design"! This short list was based on a public voting, that took place over the last three months. I feel very happy and honoured to be a part of their project (you should read up on it if you can, the current issue is available everywhere in Austria); it’s very rewarding to see, that my work, efforts and investment are appreciated and get recognized!

I wish to thank the project’s initiators from the "Elite" magazine and everyone that supported me unconditionally! Big Thank You to all of you!

I Found This Month's Issue at the Airport in Vienna

My bridal line was born from my burning wish to bring a fresh change into the traditional bridal design scene. My wedding dresses reflect understatement, refinement and authenticity. I love to envisage and conceive designs that my brides can wear, to show their pure beauty in a natural approach. Nothing heavy, suffocating, fake or over the top.

© Claire Morgan
Most of the fabrics that I work with are laces, cottons, silks and natural rayon.

It’s very challenging and beautiful to create the matching accessories like handbags, headpieces, veils, silk flowers or jackets and formal wedding dresses as well. I know that good design and handwork is highly appreciated on such special occasions, so I am doing my best and I am putting all my heart and skills to get the intended results.

This year brought me wonderful brides; each of them is so dear and close to my heart ... I can identify myself with each of them, they are an amazing addition to my wonderful designer's life! I love my profession and bridal design is a field that fits my personality absolutely perfect!

I will soon bring you stories and photos about my brides; the weddings season is not over yet, but I've already received lots of photos from this year’s weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment