HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Greetings From Câmpulung Muscel, Romania


My dears, I am sending you lots of sunshine and smiles from the unique Câmpulung Muscel, a place that I've discovered about twelve years ago and return to every year. I am so grateful that my mother moved here, it was a smart decision and I hope that one day I will also own a little piece of land on one of the beautiful hills.
To all my beautiful friends in Romania, I apologise that I don’t have the possibility to meet you, I’ve spent a very short time in Bucharest and only to solve some documents. But I will return to Timișoara and Bucharest in two months and hope that we will be able to meet over a cup of coffee!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment