HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, August 15, 2014

My Maltese Summer, Part II


Here is the second set of photos from my travel on the two Maltese islands (Malta & Gozo) ! 
Can't wait to be there again :) 


On The Way to The Blue Grotto
This Restaurant Left Me Starving, They Forgot My Food :(
Got Them!
Happy to Get to Know Mrs. Popescu, The Owner of Dical House, Sliema
They Mainly Sell Maltese & Italian Delicacies
And A Fine Selection of Romanian Foods :)
At Chanté Boutique, Sliema
The Ferry Terminal
First Evening On Gozo
We Loved This Beach, It's Our No.1 Fav
The Apartment Building We Stayed in Fontana, Gozo
This Road in Victoria, Gozo Reminds Me of Havana
It Was My 2nd Visit to This Talended Lady
Lovely Charlene from The Soap Café
My Love is a Great Example of Eating Organised & Training Discipline, I Still Have a Lot To Learn... 
The Apartment in Gozo
Trying to Relax Before The Flight
About to Land in Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment