HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Luna


I’m so excited to present to you my latest collection, Luna. I absolutely love it; my vision, ideas, inspirations came perfectly together!
Luna has dark, flawless, arty and versatile designs; it mirrors the moon phases and the different seasons of the year. Every design carries the name of a star and is one of a kind. The predominant fabrics that I used are silks, laces, natural viscose and cottons.

I invite you to see the full gallery here and make one of the items yours by accessing my online shop. Izabella Petrut's unique jewellery can be seen, tried and purchased from her gallery & atelier or online shop: www.izabellapetrut.com/buy

Thank you! everyone that took part in the lookbook photoshoot; Melanie Nedelko did a remarkable work, Adriana Holban perfectly followed the concept, Adina Alchine was my right hand and Reinhilde Lahner is simply stunning. A special Thank You! to Claudia Wand from Le Méridien Vienna and Stephanie Umland from Sheraton Salzburg for making the shoot possible.


I will soon publish the making-of-photos, we had an awesome time!

Team:
Photos: Melanie Nedelko
Model: Reinhilde Lahner
Hair & Make-up: Adriana Holban
Jewellery: Izabella Petrut
Styling: Adina Alchine
Location: Le Méridien Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment