HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Saturday, July 4, 2015

A Fashion Day by Patricia Vincent, This Year’s Photo Impressions By Sorina Dumitrescu

After a six week break, I am soo happy and excited to get back here with news, latest projects, interesting people and of course, photos! I refined and placed aside what I consider to be interesting to be published on Seams & Chronicles so, I hope, you will like the new content!

I would like to start with one of my beloved projects, A Fashion Day. This year, again, I organised it on my own, but sure, with a little help from friendly hands! Everything goes easier, it didn’t feel too stressful or exhausting. The personal highlight was my mother’s attendance. It was her first personal contact with my work, ever. In nine years, she never saw my atelier, neither a presentation, show or a full collection!

I was absolutely thrilled when portrait photographer and artist Dina Lee accepted to cooperate and present her works as part of
the event! She also helped and supported me with everything necessary, it felt so invigorating and inspiring!


Artist photographer Sorina Dumitrescu and her model, Alexandra, drove from Bucharest to be there, for us!

Thank You! to all of you, that came to the Fashion Day, it was such a pleasure seeing each of you! A special Thank You! to my supportive friends, Gonca and Alexander, the lovely owners of Studion im 2ten, Fam. Payer, Dina Lee, The Viennese Girl, Sorina Dumitrescu, Se Ve N, make-up artists (Valentina Burigo, Jovana Radosavljevic, Niris Miranda and Elham Pouladvand) and to my models (Heki, Bettine, Lois, Carina, Tsveti, Ana Cristina, Laura, Andrea, Katerina and Alexandra)!

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment