HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, October 19, 2015

My Weekend At The Wedding Days Fair in Schloss Atzenbrugg


On the 17th and 18th of October I had the pleasure to take part in a very beautiful, cozy and captivating weddings fair, named "Wedding Days“. I also participated last year, and so I knew that everything would be wonderfully organized and a joyful experience! And I was  right: everything was relaxed & cool but very professional at the same time.

The fair meant a lot of preparation work, but it also meant getting spoiled by my colleagues with sparkling wine, chocolates, coffee, cinnamon rolls, a make-up session, smiles and creative chats! And the 45’ drive from Vienna is a chance to admire the Lower Austrian landscape made out of green, rich and charming nature!

Loved my weekend!











My model & fair assistant, Reini
















My Romanian friends, Beatrice & Adriana






Preparing for my Workshop






2 comments:

  1. These are such lovely photos, awesome dresses - nice work Patricia! Plan to visit your atelier. My friend is getting married and we need your skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ioana! You and your friend are warmly welcomed!

    ReplyDelete