HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Kleidoscop Design Market At Endlich Store, Innsbruck




Last Saturday I was invited to take part in a creative design market that displayed only handcrafted or handmade products such as clothing for women, men & children, handbags, jewelry, home decoration, graphic design and food. The event took place at Endlich store, located in a former factory near the centre of Innsbruck. It was my second time to participate at such cool event and each time I felt warmly welcomed and appreciated.

Kleidoscop was wonderfully organized, the atmosphere was filled with great spirits, the large number of visitors fully enjoyed the visit and the live music simply charmed the audience!

Within the market, I presented for the first time, my new silk linen carry-all collection: “Linum & Chai” .

I wish to thank Andreas Kranebitter from SP Models for arranging to have a beautiful helping hand at my corner; Vika was perfect!

A special Thank You! to my friend and colleague Johanna from peesan and to Sina & Amina for inviting me!












No comments:

Post a Comment