HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Philtre D’amour





"Philtre d’amour" is the French expression for love potion, a cocktail of magical ingredients, prepared by a fairy or an imagined alchemist to create eternal love. Philtre d’amour is a vision that is featured in the storyline of my latest photoshoot.

Together with a very enthusiastic team, including two friends who I know since almost ten years, I worked with lots of excitement and I absolutely enjoyed every step of the creative process!

Voilà!

More photos on my website.

Team:
Fashion & Concept: Patricia Vincent
Photography: Se Ve N
Model: Irene
Hair & Make-up: Destiny Kismet 
Jewelry: Rosa Marlene
Location & interior design: Lower Austria, Jasmin Köse

No comments:

Post a Comment