HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Monica’s Wedding Gown – The Wedding


I've recently published a selection of snap shots from my atelier during the fitting day with my Transylvanian bride, Monica. When I received their wedding photos, the first thing I noticed was their immense bliss, calmness and lack of stress; they took everything very cool and were exceptionally easy going. I was invited at Monica & Gabriel's wedding and, from the bottom of my heart, felt sorry to miss their big day! My Maltese holiday overlapped the date and I couldn't find a good compromise.

I wish them and their little Angel, a happy, wealthy and blessed life, together!

© Claudia Pop More photos, on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment