HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Three Days With Alexandra, Day I



Vienna has many faces, secrets, stories and moods... I love to explore new places or re-discover those, where I like to spend my private or professional time. Alexandra is one of my models from Bucharest and she was my guest, together with our friend and colleague, Sorina Dumitrescu.

They drove from Bucharest to Vienna and our plan was, to organize a three days documentation of some of the places that surround my atelier and home. I absolutely adore my district and it wasn’t easy to a make a selection, I would have needed several weeks. :-)

Sorina is a very creative and passionate photographer, from the moment she stepped into my atelier, she instantly felt like home; we loved spending time together and I am looking forward to repeat such a nice experience!

Our first day started in my atelier in Sievering, where Alexandra tried & chose some outfits, and continued in the near-by surroundings, Sonnbergmarkt and Café Nest!


No comments:

Post a Comment