HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Geras


After each challenging project, I like to offer myself a treat; a small delight that helps me to recharge my energy and increase my creativity levels. This year I chose to only have a handful of bridal custom works and one of them was Christina’s wedding gown. She was a wonderful customer and I am very happy that I was given the chance to create her gown! She also hired me to come on her wedding day to iron and prepare her outfit and I took the chance to make the most of the trip to her wedding location. I choose Geras village to spend the weekend and enjoy the nature to the fullest. It was such a good idea that I already look forward to the next opportunity! Geras and its surroundings are a perfect retreat for anyone looking for tranquility, relaxation and an authentic bond with the nature.

Below, I collected a few impressions:

Schüttkasten Waldviertel Hotel
Burg Raabs in Raabs an der Thaya

No comments:

Post a Comment