HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A big THANK YOU to everyone!

Yesterday, I officially launched my latest collection, Luft. It marks my first five years of professional activity so I wanted to organize a special anniversary. The Romanian Embassy in Vienna has been a great support and I am so happy and proud that everything turned out impressive. Since 8 a.m I am receiving phone calls and emails from guests that have been positively surprised and fully enjoyed the evening.

I wish to express a special Thank You to Her Excellency Silvia Davidoiu and the Second Secretary Lorena Feruta. As well as a great Thank You to the Romanian Cultural Institute for the technical support, Sabine Lukschandel and Petra Eschner (Klunkerei) for the gorgeous necklaces, Christiana Uikiza for the touching musical performance, the whole team of make-up artists, choreographer, moderator, models and photographers.

Without the wonderful audience, the evening would have not been a success so I would like to thank all the guests that honored us with their presence and support. I loved their applauses and I appreciate every compliment.

Big appreciations to the catering! Organized by the embassy, the buffet was delicious; not to forget the drinks corner, it was professional and had a good choice! I wish to thank the team that took care of me and my team to constantly have refreshments in the backstage as well for all the delectable cuisine.

Because of limited seats, we could only invite a certain number of guests. Who would be interested to have a closer look at my new collection is welcomed tomorrow evening at The Villa.


More photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment