HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Interviewed by Diana Robu, Ziare.com


About a week ago, I surprisingly received a beautiful and very professional email from journalist Diana Robu. She asked if I would be interested to answer a few questions regarding my profession, my life in Vienna and the connection that I keep to my homeland Romania. She also wrote that she is working for Ziare.com, which is regularly publishing articles about exceptional Romanians abroad.

I felt flattered and proud, so I happily answered that I would be honoured to be a part of their series of articles.

Yesterday the interview has been published! Here, you can access it.

No comments:

Post a Comment