HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Relaxing Stay in Campulung


Yesterday evening I returned from a wonderful homeland visit, I enjoyed every moment and I am already looking forward to the next chance to travel to Romania.

My 13 year old niece, Jona Melina, took some snapshots at my mother’s home in Campulung. Despite it is not the place I was born & raised, it felt cozy, familiar and very tranquil.

I stayed very little in my hometown Bucharest, unfortunately I couldn’t connect to the new transformations, lifestyle and surroundings; I felt like everything around me is foreign, overcrowded and loud.

After a relaxing stay in Campulung, I travelled 1500km through Romania; I will be posting soon some photo impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment