HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Dear Nadia And Her Vintage Fabrics


Today, by chance, when starting to make some space on my photo cards, I found some beautiful photos taken last autumn. I am very happy having rediscovered Nadia’s custom dresses, made for this summer and the next ones... Nadia is one of my most favourite friends, models, customers, supporters and young Russian lady. She is so feminine and delicate; I admire how easy she is wearing high heels and pretty outfits!

Last autumn she brought me a set of vintage fabrics and asked me to design and sew two dresses, a skirt & top that would best complement their texture, patterns and her personal style. She gave me some directions and everything turned out how we wanted :)

The fittings:


Nadia & Her Dear Brother, Sergey

No comments:

Post a Comment