HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Seaside Wedding in Refined Nautical Style


I’ve been trying since a couple of months to find time to publish these amazing photos by Pia Clodi from peaches & mint and I now finally got some free moments to focus on sharing with you this amazing work!

At this time I’m vacationing on Malta and I see that the beauty of the island would perfectly match the scenery of Pia’s nautical styled shoot.


The whole team was incredible and I'd like to start by thanking the idea’s initiators, Viktoria Antal from Lovely Weddings (coordination & decoration) and Pia Clodi (photography) for bringing me into this project.

The stationary was provided by Wald & Schwert, the fresh flowers by BlumenArt an der Börse, the cake by The Cake Shop and the props by Frederik´s – the shop. The bride & groom, Dionne Wudu and Peter Windhofer perfectly impersonated the newlyweds, I totally loved that Dionne embodied our vision and nicely wore my two bridal dresses.

The bridesmaids, Sophie Prusa & I, were dressed by twobirds and all the characters were styled by Alexandra Elena.

It was a wonderful day at Haus im See; in the next post, I would like to share the making-of video mastered by Sequence Five and some of the behind the scenes photos.

Here are the gorgeous seaside pictures, more of them you can see on hochzeitsguide.com and on belleandchic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment