HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!


I hope that this Christmas finds you well, relaxed and happy! This is how I actually feel these days, because after a long and very challenging year, I can simply sit down, relax and smile thinking of all the positive, little steps that I've achieved. Sure, without God and all the wonderful souls that stood beside me, I would have not managed to stay strong and focused; I thank you for your trust and love!



Thank you also for the small Christmas gifts some of you offered me in the last weeks, they are all looking great under my tree and soon I will open them with joy!


I am wishing each of you a great end of the year, surrounded by family, friends, good food & music :)

Sending you a hug and positive energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment