HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Pink Porcelain Doll


I met Carina in person about one week ago, I first got to know her in October last year when she wrote me an email, asking if she can interview me for her master thesis. Back then, I was out of free time but I took the chance to help her while I was on a long train ride.

We then discovered that we have commune friends and have our own blogs so we decided to meet in person and talk about a potential photo shoot project. She looks very beautiful, delicate and natural, our communication is great so I am very much looking forward to work with her!

She happily tried a few of my latest designs:

No comments:

Post a Comment