HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Monday, July 28, 2014

Sunset At Sanap Cliffs, Gozo


This weekend I had the chance to see a part of the Gozitan south-western coastline. I am spending my holidays in the Munxar village and I am so happy that I found such a great location including the cozy holiday apartment where I am staying.

The panorama view from the Sanap Cliffs is absolutely stunning and what I appreciate the most is the peace and lack of noise apart from the wind and the sea.

I loved taking some photos there, the light of the sunset on this new moon’s evening, the warm wind and the smell of the sea were a dream!


Bridal dress & headpiece: Patricia Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment