HOME   EVENTS   FASHION   BRIDAL   ATELIER   PROJECTS   PHOTOSHOOTS   
BEHIND THE SCENES
   PRESS   INSPIRATIONS   PERSONAL   TRAVEL

Friday, August 8, 2014

Discovering Sliema: Camilleriparismode


Camilleriparismode is the most artistic, tasteful, original and generally gorgeous showroom and store for furnishings and lifestyle products I’ve ever seen.

I've discovered them by pure chance, while strolling through the charming side streets of Sliema with my husband, when his attention got attracted by their poster, showing a flacon of perfume brand Acqua Di Parma along with the invitation to enter the shop despite an ongoing refurbishment.

On the next day we were looking forward to see what fragrances they would have and happily went there again. We were impressed by their range of artistic colognes, perfumes, scented candles and room diffusers (among other interesting home objects and gifts). The lady that manages the store was super kind and friendly and allowed us to check everything we wanted, gave us cold, refreshing water and provided us with all the information that we needed.

I told her, that I love using good and natural room perfumes in my atelier and to my delight, she asked for more information about my profession and designs. She then offered to put me into contact with the lady in charge with the bridal department at their flagship store in Rabat. I felt so honoured and proud and was very excited to go there and meet her a couple of days later.

From the very first moment when we entered the location, our eyes and senses felt spoiled. Every piece tells a story and every story perfectly blends into the concept. We were warmly welcomed and we absolutely enjoyed every minute talking and learning about Camilleriparismode and their unique approach, their products, fabrics and their long tradition and about the local taste in weddings. We were also discussing a future collaboration (I will soon write more about this project that I am very excited about).

Below you can see some photos of Camilleriparismode in Rabat. I highly recommend going there whenever you are in Malta, you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment